| Sit down, please. 请坐。 |
| I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。 |
| When sorrows come they come not single spies but in battalions. 新仇旧恨,齐上心头。 |
| Do you want something? 你想要些什么? |
| I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 对不起,我现在正忙着。 |
| Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.许多人抱怨说计算机正在接管人的工作。 |
| They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.他们计划明年移居芬兰。 |
| A bad workman always blames his tools. 不会撑船怪河弯。 |
| He resolved to give up smoking. 他决心戒烟。 |
1月4日 英语常用短句学习 Part 2
| 暑假计划干什么? What's your plan for the summer holiday? |
| 没有,它说什么了? "No,what does it say?" |
| 我什么都能抵制,只有诱惑除外。 I can resist everything except temptation. |
| "人固有一死,或重于泰山,或轻于鸿毛。"为人民利益而死,就比泰山还重. "Though death befalls all men alike.it may be weightier than Mount Tai or lighter than a feather."To die for the people is weightier than Mount Tai. |
| 政者,正也。子帅以正,孰敢不正? To govern is to keep straight,If you take a lead in doing so, who will dare to act otherwise? |
| 我希望你没有欺骗我。 I wish you hadn't cheated me. |
| 说真话可使魔鬼感到羞愧。 Speak the truth and shame the devil. |
| 比赛风格好,胜过珠宝。 Fair play's a jewel. |
| 爱情要求信任,信任要求坚定。 Love asks faith, and faith firmness. |
| 活着就要做一个对人民有用的人。 As long as you live,you should be man useful to the people./ Be useful to the people all your life. |
| 你们营业到几点? How late are you open? |